Vibratie en klimaat testsystemen
A vibration and climate simulation test system enables thermal and mechanical stresses to be applied to a product or part. This method is used a lot to simulate the transporting or relocation of a product. As a result, the combination of temperature and vibration tests is often used in the automotive, aviation, electronics and transport sectors.
The test system consists of a climate or temperature chamber and a loose shaker. Both systems are selected based on customer specifications, wishes and requirements. Please feel free to contact us about the possibilities.
- • Fixed or mobile installation
• Different sizes possible
• Product temperature control
• Wide range of options possible
- • Additional cable ports or viewing windows
• Multiple thermocouples
• Datalogging for temperature and vibration.
• RS-485, GPIB or RS-232c interface (Ethernet standard)
- • Automotive
- • AGREE testing
• Temperature tests
• Climate / humidity tests
• Vibration and climate combined