Temperature & Humidity chambers
HALT & HASS chambers
- Thermal Shock chambers233
Thermal Shock chambers
High Accelerate Stress Test Chamber
A corrosion test, also referred to as a salt spray test, is a common test in the automotive, aviation, coating, electronics, steel and aluminium industries. These tests can be used to study whether products are corrosion resistant.
The Ascott salt spray chambers and corrosion test systems offer many possibilities for corrosion testing and deliver accurate and reliable test results. Ascott offers a wide range of corrosion test systems. Ascott has solutions for all applications, ranging from systems for standard salt spray tests (NSS/ASS/CASS) to systems for cyclic corrosion tests, from 120 litres to 2600 litres, suitable for coated test panels or heavy test pieces up to 200 kg.
All Ascott systems feature a user-friendly touch panel controller. This controller enables easy programming, controlling and monitoring of the corrosion chambers. Remote communication with the chamber by means of a computer is also possible.
Are you looking for a test system for a specific corrosion test? Then click here for a summary of all corrosion test standards to see which system is the most suitable for your application.
Fall-out (per hour/ per 80cm²):
Communication interface option:
- 120, 450, 1000, 1300, 2000 or 2600 liter
Ambient/ -20/ -40°C/ to +50/ +70°C
10 to 95%rv (95-100% condensation mode)
0,5 to 2,5 ml
Touchscreen programm controller
230V or 400V
- • User friendly touchscreen controller
• Remote control, logging and monitoring (LAN)
• Easy open pneumatically operated canopy
• Automatic purge of the chamber interior before opening
• Reliable and accurate system
- • Measurment systems (for temperature, RV and fall-out)
• Reinforced false floor(up to 200kg)
• Several sample racks
• Cable / sensor ports
• Salt Scrubber (when venting to outside isn’t possible)
- • Automotive
- • Salt spray / salt fog test
• Condensation/ humidity test
• Cyclic corrosion test